Thursday, May 6, 2010

30. Fill #1 - 3 weeks post-op

i feel pretty raw today. not fun at all. i have been lazing around for most of the day. not much energy. i think being in pain really takes it toll on the body.

here are some pics i took today...22 days post op. i am surprised at the amount of moles i have...i never really noticed until these picture. i wish i had creamy white skin like nicole kidman. i wonder if i completely avoid the sun for the rest of my life if they would all go away???

























2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Rach! You're looking fabulous!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, much better than mine did at 3 weeks! I'm sooo jealous you were able to keep your nipples! I thought I'd be ok, but now I miss them. You look wonderful, and don't avoid the sun. NK almost looks dead, don't trade your beauty for hers!!

    ~M

    ReplyDelete